Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cocky Boys Adds More,
Well... Guess


Cocky Boys announced today that they have signed rebel-boy and all-around stud Guy Parker to an exclusive contract. 

Factoid: Guy Parker is Jessie Santana's (who's also on the CB's roster) real-life boyfriend. Damn.

"Guy is an amazing performer," said owner Kyle Majors. "He has been working with me for a while now. Today we're just making it official. And we're going to continue in our search to bring our members the best. It's a never-ending search, and I'm always up for that challenge."

This sexy, chiseled, spiky-haired, blue-eyed, dimpled chin god will have his first scene, which will also include his boyfriend, posted on the site April 17th. 

Do I really have to wait that long? Oh, well... I guess I can just stare over and over again at the picture above till then...

Image Copyright and courtesy Cocky Boys.

No comments: