Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Citiboyz Signs New Exclusive... Lineup Gets Hotter.

I heard through the grapevine this evening that my good friends at Citiboyz have just signed model Bryan Summers to an exclusive contract.

Bryan is a 21 bisexual boy from Indiana, and he's one of the sexiest new additions to the Citiboyz Family in my opinion. Gorgeous toned body, tight bubble butt and green eyes that you could get lost in all come together to make one boy that's not only pretty to look at, but also fun to watch.

From what I've seen from him in "Too Hot To Handle" and Citiboyz newest release, "XXX Communicated", he's quite the performer too. His solo scene in "Too Hot To Handle" is one that shouldn't be missed. Don't even get me started on his performance with Korey in "XXX Communicated" (I had to pause it on numerous occasions to catch my breath).

Congratulations to Citiboyz on signing this talented young star and to Bryan on a great performance. Hopefully we'll see more of this hot stud in the future.

Images Copyright and courtesy CitiBoyz.com

No comments: